Have you made changes towards eating a healthy real food diet but have trouble making it work all the time? As a busy mom, you are probably overwhelmed trying to figure it out on your own. We all want to get through the week without being forced to grab the processed convenience foods.
Well, I can relate to what it’s like to feel overwhelmed and tired of trying to make it work. There were many years in my life that I often felt it was impossible to make a real food lifestyle work all the time. Today, however, my life is a lot different. I figured out what I needed to do to make lasting and positive changes in my life and my diet in a way that I enjoyed and didn’t feel overwhelmed….And that’s exactly what I am going to teach you in my Online Meal Planning Workshop so that you can have the same results.
The reason why meal planning is the key to making real food a reality is because when you have no plan it’s impossible to create healthy meals and snacks without making yourself crazy. Taking a short amount of time each week to pick out recipes, make a plan, and put together a shopping list is how it’s done. You won’t believe the amount of stress having a meal plan will relieve. When you have a meal plan to follow just as you would follow a calendar it makes meal times much less hectic and provides you with the foundation to be able to provide a healthy meal for your family without being stuck in overwhelm mode. The reason why we end up using convenience products or take out is only because there is no other option at that moment and everyone wants to eat right away. In those situations there is no time to go to the store and then cook so the unhealthy food becomes the only choice. When you put some time and energy into planning these situations won’t occur.
Are you ready to…
- Feel like you have more control over the meals you and your family eat?
- Understand a simple process to make the whole lifestyle work on a regular basis
- Have more energy for things other then figuring out what’s for dinner?
When you join this program you will receive…
- A online webinar presentation that you can watch on your time – as many times as you want! ($97 value)
- A meal planning binder with dividers and folders for organization – sent to you in the mail ($29 value)
- Printed meal planning worksheets
- A weekly schedule planning worksheet
- Two sample meal plans – a Winter menu and a Spring menu – from the Real Food Challenges I’ve hosted ($38 value)
- Sample Recipes
- Helpful tip sheets
- Membership to our private Real Food Facebook group for help and support (Priceless!!)
Join me in this home study online workshop for only $89.
This includes all of the supplies that get sent to you in the mail
Do you have questions about this workshop? Please feel free to reach out to me using my contact form here.