Making a commitment to a healthy lifestyle is not always easy. Many of us have good intentions and want to do more home cooking and eat less convenience foods. Intentions are great, especially if you act on them. How is your real food transformation going?
Personally, it took a long time to reduce convenience foods and take out dinners in my life. This literally took years. It takes commitment to yourself to make permanent changes. It is a gradual process of learning about yourself, food, cooking, and planning. What helped me most in accelerating changes in my life was the support I received from my own personal Health Coach that I was assigned while attending the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She helped me to set goals to achieve the things I wanted in my life – health, love, and time for myself. When I was down or frustrated she would remind me of my WHY. Why am I doing this?
Have you been wanting to?
- Improve your eating habits
- Gain control over your health
- Make your self-care a priority
- Feel confident in choosing and preparing better food for you and your loved ones
- Experience an increase in overall happiness in your life
Who wouldn’t want these things? As a mom or a wife or a daughter we have an enormous effect on the people around us. When you care for yourself and your own health you will have the ability to better serve your family and the people you love.
I am currently accepting into my program a select number of dedicated people who want to re-commit to eating real food and experience real health through home cooking and better food choices that work for you as an individual. Please understand I only have time for a limited number of people in this program.
Welcome to YOUR Program.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your family and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
During the course of the program you will:
- Set and accomplish goals
- Explore new foods, recipes, cooking and time saving techniques
- Reduce the amount of unhealthy convenience foods you consume
- Understand and reduce cravings in children and adults
- Increase energy and feel healthy!
- Learn to make better food choices for yourself and your family
- Improve your personal relationships
- One free 30 minute consultation
- One month of health coaching
- Two private 45 minute phone sessions with me which will include recommendations, and a full set of notes
- One month of unlimited e-mail support
- Invitations to special events available to current and past clients only
- A variety of handouts, books, or food samples related to your coaching success.
- Personalized program to accomplish your specific goals and address your specific health concern.
Note: Most people save money in the long run my joining one of my programs. Eating real food is actually cheaper.
Are you in? Contact me to get started.
Consultations are free. You have no obligation to commit to the program. Space is limited.