Kate from Modern Alternative Mama is generously offering to give away one copy of her eBook Breast to Bib to one of my readers this week. Breast to Bib is a great book for all new Mothers. This book discusses a wide range of feeding topics like breast feeding, weaning, baby food, and toddler recipes.
Kate explains a lot of things that most mothers are wondering about in this book. My favorite section is about baby led weaning. I could personally relate to this section and also picked up a few tips. Even if you are not a first time mom, this book is still a great tool. Reading tips from other Mothers is always helpful because we all have different styles and ideas.
I also really love that Kate is committed to feeding her children real food. That is so important for children’s health. We really need to get away from packaged snack foods and convenience foods that have little nutrition and a lot of sugar. All of the recipes in this book are easy and taste great (I have tried a number of them).
Here is how to enter, each of the below things will give you one entry into the drawing. Since there are 9 ways to enter you could potentially have 9 chances to win.
- Visit MAM, check out the table of contents, and share which recipe you’d most like to try and why.
- Like MAM on facebook.
- Subscribe to Modern Alternative Mama‘s Newsletter
- Subscribe to my blog via email here. (or tell me you already subscribed)
- Subscribe to my coaching newsletter here.
- Like me on facebook. (or tell me you already do)
- Follow me on Twitter (or tell me you already do)
- Retweet this post on Twitter (you can use the button at the top of this post)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your blog’s facebook page.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry telling me you liked me on facebook or emailed your friends, etc. Each comment counts as one entry to the contest. I will use Random.org to generate a number and then whichever comment that is (numbered from first received to last) will be the winner.
Entries will end by June 5, 2012 at midnight, and the winners will be announced on June 6 .