Since 2006 I have been buying and personally using A LOT of real food and natural products. Along the way I have found some products that have been exceptionally good, and others that I did not like at all. Many of my readers ask me what products I recommend which is why I have created this page. This is a list of products I personally buy on a regular basis. They have all proven to be the best quality that I have found and have given me the best results. If you are new to the holistic lifestyle these products are a great place to start – since you know they have been used and recommended by a real person.
If you have any products that you personally use and really like – I would love to hear about them!
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. If you click on them and buy something I will earn a small commission – and for that I thank you because it helps me keep this site going and continue to do what I do!
- Kelly’s Closet A diaper shop that sells some of my favorite brands of diapers.
Herbs, Oils, Remedies
- Mountain Rose Herbs Online store for herbs, spices, teas, oils, and more.
- Elderberries are one of my staples in the house and Mountain Rose Herbs is my favorite place to get it.
- Young Living Essential Oils This is my favorite brand of essential oils I have found them to be the best quality.
Kitchen & Home
- Fermentation Crock I love this one from Lehman’s, read my review of this product here.
- Cultures for Health has a wide selection of cultures for every fermenting project
- Berkey Water Filtration
Beauty & Personal Care Products
- The Institute for Integrative Nutrition – where I was trained to be a Health Coach!