Gluten-free Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Shred squash in a food processor and wrap in a clean kitchen towel. Wring out the excess liquid and set the zucchini aside.
- Add the shredded zucchini, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut oil to a high powered blender and process 30 seconds
- Add all dry ingredients except the chocolate chips to the blender and process until fully combined.
- Remove container from the base, sprinkle 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips over the batter, and mix them in with a long-handled spoon or silicone spatula.
- Pour the batter into a muffin tin and sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. Allow muffins to cool before serving.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe.
You might also like these posts...