This hummus tahini recipe is not only delicious but incredibly nourishing. Chickpeas are high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats. Potential benefits include helping control blood sugar, manage weight, and support heart and gut health. Garlic has antibacterial and antiviral properties that can help the body heal from illnesses which adds to the health benefits of this hummus. The tahini (which is made from sesame seeds) is full of healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals as well.
- 1 cup garbanzo beans soaked and cooked or canned
- 1/3 cup sesame tahini
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 1 glove raw garlic
- water add cooking liquid or water to get desired consistency
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or a blender.
- Add water to get desired consistency, if needed.
- Store in the refrigerator, good for 5-7 days.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe.
You might also like these posts...