As you become more aware of the food you are putting in your body, it makes sense to also look at the things you are putting on your body. Your skin is the largest organ in your body so we must take proper care of it. Not only is it the largest organ but it also absorbs anything that you put on it which then assimilates into your body, similar to food.
My philosophy on natural beauty and personal care is simple…
- Don't put anything on your skin that you wouldn't eat
- READ LABELS – even if the product is so-called “natural”
- Use organic whenever possible
- Products with the least ingredients are usually better
- Purchase your products from a trusted source